Sunday, November 10, 2013

Evolution and Creation


Writing something in English was never in my agenda an year back. Although a Blogger since from 14 November 2006, my all endeavors confined to mother tongue, Malayalam. There I wrote down few stories and I continue this even today.

This English blog is created with the aim to present the problems faced/facing by a Partially Hearing Impaired fellow in his life course. Not all incidents of life narrated here. But, only relevant topics have been touched upon.

I had met many difficulties in past. I am meeting many difficulties at present. I will meet many difficulties in future, too. There is something, in me, that keeps this 'difficulty chain' intact. I have already written few posts pertain to them elsewhere. But those were structure less and lack continuity. No attempts have been made from my side to stabilize those and give them a good shape because I was in a battle to survive. I thought my write ups and fight to survive, are separate and completely independent. I managed all in that direction, at first. But later I realized that I was wrong. Not just wrong, but terribly wrong. Linking my write ups with the survival fight is necessary now, because only that option is left in front of me. All others failed or made failed.

This write up follows an altogether different method to portray the subject. Few chapters will have biographic tint, yet to others, story like set up.

There will be:

1) 16 Chapters, including Introduction.
2) An italicized suffix and prefix for every chapter. 
3) Approximately 32 Blog Posts.

A matter need further explanation. Though I regularly read English books, fictional class is not my preferred choice. Up to this day, I barely read Novels and Stories. Better not to mention Poems. My area of interest is History, Culture and little bit Politics. In short, I am not familiar with popular literature. This inadequacy will of course visible in the coming articles of mine, especially in portions, where reported speech is touching. Additionally, I think in my mother tongue, only, and write/convert it to English. So readers who are familiar with English literature may feel strange. Everyone are requested to 'suffer' these defects. :)

Further more, in blogger everyone can be a writer. Then why shouldn't I? Let us hope a good editor will turn up in future to beautify my write-ups!


I express thanks to everyone, for inspiration and co-operation. Expects the same in future too.

Note: I will start publishing posts by December middle or even earlier.

8 comments:

  1. I think in my mother tongue, only, and write/convert it to English. So readers who are familiar with English literature may feel strange

    വളരെ ശരിയാണ്. അതൊരു വലിയ പോരായ്മയായി അനുഭവപ്പെടുന്നുണ്ട്

    Please disable word verification

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ajith,

      Future posts will be edited ones. This one is un-edited.
      I am seeking more good editors, too.
      :)
      Sunil Upasana

      Delete
    2. Word verification can't disable in this blog. It is important & needed, regarding the nature of future posts Sir :-)

      Delete
    3. Well. Word verification is not necessary to control comments being published.If you wish to control the comments, then keep blog owner approval option, but remove word verification. Word verification has nothing to do with your approval.

      Delete
    4. Ajith: I send you an email. have a look. :)

      Delete